Of course we hope it is not necessary, but life happens and sometimes you will have adapt your plans to that. Here you can find our policy regarding cancellations.
1. In case of cancellation by the Participant:
1.1 If a participant wishes to cancel their registration for an event or training, they must notify us in writing via email.
1.2 The cancellation will be effective from the date we receive the participant’s written notice.
1.3 The following cancellation fees will apply based on the notice period:
- More than 60 days prior to the event or training: Refund of the registration fee, minus the deposit. 50% of the deposit can be used towards an event or training in the future (to be used within 2 years).
- Between 30 and 60 days prior to the event or training: 50% refund of the registration fee, minus the deposit OR transfer of full amount minus the deposit to another training, to be used within 1 year.
- Between 15 and 30 days prior to the event or training: 30% refund of the registration fee.
- Less than 15 days prior to the event or training: No refund will be provided.
1.4 In case of cancellations made under exceptional circumstances (e.g., medical emergencies), we may consider providing a partial or full refund, subject to review and verification of supporting documentation.
1.5 Refunds will be processed within 15 from the date of cancellation notice and will be issued using the original payment method.
2. Cancellation by the Company:
2.1 We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule an event or training due to unforeseen circumstances, such as insufficient registrations, natural disasters, or other events beyond our control.
2.2 In the event of cancellation by the company, participants will be notified as soon as possible. We will provide the option to transfer the registration to a rescheduled event or training or receive a full refund.
2.3 We will not be responsible for any expenses incurred by the participant, such as travel or accommodation costs, due to event or training cancellations.
3. Changes to Event or Training:
3.1 We reserve the right to make changes to the event or training program, including but not limited to the schedule, venue, teachers, or content. Participants will be notified of any significant changes as soon as possible.
3.2 In the event of major changes, participants will have the option to cancel their registration and receive a full refund.